Mesquite honey covers colors from white to extra white, a very subtle flavor and good crystallization.
The flowers are dense and perfumed; It blooms in April and May. Mesquite grows in arid and semi-arid regions of Mexico, including northern of Sinaloa.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Mesquite Honey
Net weight: 10 oz
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Fair Trade Certification
- Dallas Kosher Certification
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- No Added Colors
- No Added Flavors
- Low Glycemic Index
- 100% Vegetarian
- CKD TKD Keto
- High Quality Glass Jar
- Single Country of Origin, No Mixing
- One Ingredient
- High-end Gourmet Market
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (21g)
*Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Amount Per Serving
- DO NOT heat the honey in the microwave.
- It does NOT require refrigeration.
- Honey may crystallize. This is a sign of purity. If needed, place in warm water to make it liquid again.
- Store at room temperature.
These statements have NOT been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Do NOT feed honey to infants under 2 years of age.
These products are NOT intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Consult with your Doctor for allergies before consuming any natural food products.