Honey Blossom takes privacy very seriously. The following five principles point out our perspective regarding your privacy:
1. We value the trust you are giving us by sharing your personal information.
We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
2. You have the right to have clear information on how we will use your personal information. We will always be transparent with you about the information we collect, what we do with it,
with whom we share it and whom to contact in case of any doubt.
3. If you have any concerns or doubts about how we will use your personal information, we will work with you to resolve them.
4. We will take reasonable steps to protect your information from being misused and to keep it safe.
5. We will comply with all protection laws and regulations that apply and we will work in conjunction with the corresponding authorities. In the absence of a data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with the generally accepted principles that govern data protection.
PRINCIPLES OF PRIVACY
Last update: August 8, 2018
Honey Blossom is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
• Information collected on pages, platforms and / or applications ("Third Party Sites") that we do not control.
• Information collected by third-party sites that you access via a link on the Honey Blossom sites.
• Promotional boxes, contests or promotions on third-party sites where Honey Blossom participates or sponsors. These third-party sites have their own privacy policies, terms and conditions. We recommend you read them before using these sites.
If you do not agree with the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this manner, please do not use the Honey Blossom websites or provide personal information to Honey Blossom.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE US DIRECTLY
We may collect information directly from you when you give us personal information. For example: when you register for a promotion, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey or make a comment. The type of information we can collect directly from you includes:
• First name
• Phone number
• Payment information
• Any other type of personal information that you voluntarily provide us with
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT WHEN USING THE HONEY BLOSSOM WEBSITES
• Information about the explorer you use
• Details of the pages you have viewed
• Your IP address
• Hyperlinks you clicked on
• Your username, profile picture, sex, networks, and any other information you choose to share when using third-party sites (like "Like" on Facebook or the +1 feature on Google+)
• The sites you visited before arriving at the Honey Blossom site
• Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies. You can change this setting to block cookies or be alerted when cookies are being sent to your computer. If you disable cookies, this may impact your experience on the websites.
INFORMATION THAT WE CAN OBTAIN FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive personal information about you from other sources that may include: commercially available sources, such as public databases and information from third parties to which you have given your permission to share your information. The type of personal data we can obtain from these sources include:
• First name
• Shopping habits
• Preferences and information about your lifestyle and distinctions as your hobbies and interests
• User generated content
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to:
• Evaluate the use of Honey Blossom websites, products and services
• Analyze the effectiveness of our advertising, contests and promotions;
• Customize your experience on the website, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and comprehensively) statistics of the activity on the website, such as what time you visited it, if you had previously visited it and what website it led to ours;
• Make the Honey Blossom websites easier to use and adapt the Honey Blossom Websites and our products to their interests and needs;
• Help accelerate your future activities on the Honey Blossom Websites. For example, a site may recognize that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time;
• Gather information about the device you are using to view the website, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using and link it to your personal information to ensure that the Honey Websites give you the best online experience;
• Only in cases where you have given your consent, we will contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
We use your personal information to:
• Suggest products or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
• Offer you the opportunity to participate in our contests or promotions;
• You can, at any time, choose not to receive direct promotions from us and any direct communication that we send you will provide you with the information and the necessary means to cancel this service.
We may use your information to:
• For the purposes of the contests or promotions in which you have participated
• To send you information, products or samples that you have requested
• To answer your questions or comments.
• When we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose, unless we have to maintain it for business legitimacy or legal reasons, when we delete information from our services, such We will not immediately erase residual copies of our servers or remove information from our support service.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
As a rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone. However, there are some trusted third parties with whom we may share your personal information.
We may share your information with:
• Our advertising agencies to help us meet and analyze the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising campaigns
• Third parties that will have to deliver a product or service, such as a postal or courier service that delivers a product that you have ordered
• The police or government authorities in cases in which they have followed due process to request that we share the information
• Only in those cases in which you have given your consent for this, to third parties that wish to send you information about their products and services
• Third party service providers, such as companies that process data for Honey Blossom
Web analytics tools providers, such as Google.
We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Honey Blossoml if we consider that disclosure of such information is necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your personal information to:
• Conduct investigations of possible violations of applicable laws
• To detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerability
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations, and work together for any legal investigation and to comply with governmental requirements.
You should be aware that in many countries your personal information does not enjoy the same legal protection that you have in your country of origin. However, we promise that anyone who processes your personal information is required to implement measures to protect your personal information and only have the right to process it based on the indications of Honey Blossom.
SAFEGUARD OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and to require any third party to handle or process your personal data for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent access, modification or unauthorized misuse, is only allowed between our employees and representatives only when strictly necessary.
YOUR RIGHTS AND TO WHOM TO CONTACT
If you have questions, comments or concerns related to the way we handle your personal information, you can contact us at the following email address:
You have the right to tell us if:
• Do not want us to communicate with you in the future
• You want us to correct, update or delete your personal data from our registry
• Please kindly provide us with your full name and other pertinent details to help us process your application.
OTHER HONEY BLOSSOM PRIVACY POLICIES
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, we allow you to request to read carefully the Terms and Conditions contained in this document, as the contribution you make of your personal data or sensitive data constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
The Personal Data and Sensitive Data provided by you will be used by Honey Blossom.
Honey Blossom, is responsible for your personal information, as well as the protection of it.
Your personal information will be used, but not limited to, to provide the services and products you have requested, send you relevant information about our products, changes in them and evaluate the quality of the service we provide. For the aforementioned purposes, we need to obtain Personal Data such as: full name, address and telephone, as well as Sensitive Personal Data such as: age and gender, among others.
Once you provide Honey Blossom with your Personal Data or Sensitive Data, we inform you that these will be kept in different secure means that the technology allows, whose access will be limited only to the people with whom Honey Blossom has a legal relationship. Honey Blossom will have the security measures it deems appropriate to protect the use of your Personal Data and Sensitive Data by unauthorized third parties. In case of requirement of any authority, the Personal Data and Sensitive Data may be made available to them, in strict compliance with the Law.
The treatment of your Personal Data and Sensitive Data, which have been made available to Honey Blossom under any form or circumstance, may be made by Honey Blossom in accordance with these terms and conditions, so from this moment it is understood that you expressly authorize Honey Blossom for this purpose, until you express your opposition by any of the means indicated by the Law. On the other hand, we inform you that your data may be transferred to entities of the same group of the company, national or foreign, with the general objective of fulfilling the purposes for which you have provided your data.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer when browsing a specific Internet page, which allows the Internet server to remember some information about this user, including monitoring behavior of a visitor how to store information about the user's IP, duration of website time, type of browser used, links that follow, among others.
The type of data collected by our website and online services are used only for statistical purposes and are: type of browser, number of pages visited, country from which you visit us, time spent on the website, and all data that It is obtained through the Google Analytics service, for more information visit its website (http://www.google.com/analytics/)
Purpose of information Obtained
The personal data provided by the user are used to provide information about the products offered by Honey Blossom that may be of interest, inform changes about them, evaluate the quality of the services we provide, perform statistical analysis, research market and other related activities.
You will have access at all times to your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data and may exercise any of the rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation). To exercise the rights, please contact the Information Security Area at the following electronic address. firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you consider that for your protection and benefit, we may request documentation that accredits the corrections to the data you wish to access, rectify and / or cancel or those you wish to oppose, it is possible that the company can not cancel or block all of your personal data in accordance with the laws that are applicable to you, on the understanding that the company may request the payment only of the expenses justified for sending or cost of reproduction of the information requested.
The temporality of the handling of the Personal Data and Sensitive Data will be indefinite from the date on which you provided them to Honey Blossom, which of course you can object at any time that you consider appropriate by giving the corresponding notice. By means of this I acknowledge that I have read and understand the scope of the privacy notice of the company, I authorize the company to collect and process my personal data for the purposes established and in accordance with the provisions of this privacy notice, as the same can be modified with the passage of time, and the applicable legal provisions and I authorize the company to expressly transmit my personal data in accordance with and to the people provided in this privacy notice.